Top 6 Tik Tok Editing Apps For You
TikTok users would like to get more views and create more accretive videos; in order to achieve these goals, TikTok users usually search for TikTok editing apps. It is quite difficult to choose the best app from among many apps available in the market; that is the reason why this article has been published to provide information of the best TikTok editing apps can help you choose the best features.
Part 1. Why We Need to Choose One TikTok Video Editor App?
TikTok enables people to edit their videos before publishing, but compared to a number of third-party video editing apps, TikTok video editor has limited editing options. What TikTok offers is not broad enough to enable people perform more complex video-editing tasks. This is the main reason why many TikTok users choose third-party video editing apps to edit TikTok videos and use tools that can help them improve the quality of videos they share on social media.
Generally, third-party TikTok video editing apps have the following distinguished features:
- Enable users to change video clip speed, and reverse playback of video clips.
- Allow to split videos into parts, and also into several clips.
- Support to add various types of effects.
- Let users crop videos by using various types of ratios.
- Provide users with a rich library of music and audio effects.
Part 2. Best TikTok Editing Apps
In order for your videos to stand out on TikTok, you need editing apps for TikTok that can improve the quality of videos you share on TikTok. We will look at the best editing apps for TikTok videos, and provide you with information that can help you produce high-quality videos. The basic system requirements for installing all apps, range between Mac, iOS, Windows, and Kindle.
Top 1. HitPaw Toolkit Video Editor
HitPaw Toolkit Video Editor is a TikTok video editing app that can be used to edit and produce high-quality videos for TikTok, HD, YouTube, Facebook, etc. The system requirements for HitPaw Toolkit video editor is Windows and Mac will be compatible in near future.
HitPaw Toolkit Video Editor is highly recommended because of the following advantages:
- Simple to use with user-friendly UI.
- Very cheap, only $3.99/month
Basically, HitPaw Toolkit Video Editor has the following functions:
- Alter video clip speed by slowing them down, or speeding them up.
- Cut the video and get the great moment only.
- Create your own meme.
Top 2. InShot Video Editor
InShot Video Editor is one of the best video editing apps for TikTok, and can be used to create TikTok videos with ease. It supports to edit videos for Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and other social media platforms. The system requirements for installation of InShot are: Windows 10, 8, and 7, and Mac.
We recommend InShot Video Editor because it has the following advantages:
- Easy to learn and use.
- It consists of a video splitter, cutter and trimmer that can split, cut and trim videos; in addition, it has a video merger & joiner that can merge multiple clips into one clip without losing quality.
- It possesses movie-style video filters, and features that can be used to adjust video contrast, saturation and brightness.
- Support to merge, rotate, and flip videos.
Basically, InShot Video Editor has the following functions:
- Make any video run in fast or slow motion, and give any video an attractive visual effect.
- Preview video clips before make use of them, or upload them.
- Easily add musical effects to videos, and easily add texts or captions.
- Crop and export videos.
- Makes video clips fit into a selected aspect ratio.
Top 3. iMovie Video Editor
iMovie video editor is one of the best editing apps for TikTok users to use in creating and editing TikTok videos, creating green screen effects or PIP with iOS and Mac. It can be used by anybody who does not have advanced video-editing skills.
iMovie Video Editor has the following advantages:
- It is a free software that is easy to use, and has a simple interface.
- It consists of music and audio library with various types of effects.
- It possesses so many customized studio logos and templates that people can use in to suit the tone of their videos.
- There are many video color settings, transitions, and video effects in the app.
Basically, iMovie Video Editor has the following functions:
- Makes it possible for multiple video clips to be easily merged together, and soundtracks to be produced for them.
- Allows automated video editing, and music &s; audio editing to be easily done.
- Supports to share their movies with anybody through iCloud, AirDrop, Drive, and many other video-sharing platforms.
- It can be used to rotate and crop video clips.
- It can enable you to increase or decrease video speed.
Top 4. VideoShop Video Editor
VideoShop video editor is an easy-to-use video editor, and one of the best editing apps for TikTok that has sharp and precise editing tools, filters, and many other capabilities that can be used to personalize videos. The system requirements for VideoShop are: Windows 10/Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 (ARM), Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
It is advisable to use VideoShop Video Editor because it has the following benefits:
- It is easy to learn and use within minutes after the app is launched.
- It has so many in-built options that that can be used to apply a theme or filter, and give any video many types of desired appearances.
- It is sharp and fast and does its job within the shortest time after taking instructions from certain taps or clicks.
Basically, VideoShop Video Editor has the following functions:
- Enables unwanted parts of videos to be trimmed.
- It makes it possible for a stock library of various types of music to be used by choosing from them.
- It has many types of sound effects from laughter, animal noises, explosions, vine quotes, etc., to be used for video clip production.
- It possesses fast and slow motion, and general video speed adjustment.
- It allows video display (contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.) to be adjusted:
- It makes multiple video clips to be merged into one clip.
- It enables videos to have animated titles, and videos to be introduced with animated titles.
Top 5. VideoShow Video Editor
VideoShow Video Editor has excellent video editing features that can be used to create videos and slideshows with pictures, stickers, sound effects, and music in an easy way. It is one of the best video editing apps for TikTok users who can use it to beautify their videos with various effects, GIFs, texts, FX, and trendy filters in a creative and personalized way. The system requirements are: iOS, Xbox One, Windows 10 version (14393.0 or higher).
VideoShow Video Editor is highly recommended because it has the following advantages:
- It is a practical video editing app that is easy to use.
- It has more than 50 themes, various types of fonts background music.
- It supports almost 30 languages, and can be used on almost every device.
- It consists of a photo editor that is easy to use, and many functions on its user-friendly interface which is easy to navigate.
- It possesses hundreds of fully licensed music that is free.
- The VIP version has no watermark and no ads.
Basically, VideoShow Video Editor has the following functions:
- It enables songs to be easily added from a device, and used to create musical videos and slideshows.
- It can be used to create artistic subtitles from a wide variety of fonts and text styles.
- It supports over 30 filters which can be used to make amazing videos.
- It allows voices to be enhanced, and audio speed to be altered or adjusted.
- It makes it possible for videos to be edited, trimmed, merged, reversed, split, duplicated and blurred.
Top 6. Quik Video Editor
Quik Video Editor is a video editing app for TikTok. It can be used to select photos and video clips, add effects and transitions in order to create great videos with a minimum number of taps. The system requirements for Quik video editor are Windows and Mac.
We recommend Quik Video Editor because of the following advantages:
- It has features that can easily rotate, trim, and reorder photos and video clips.
- It consists of features to create videos of personal stories incorporated with title slides, text overlays, title slides, and emojis.
- It can speed up video footage, and used to add GPS stickers in order to reveal how fast one is moving in real life.
- It automatically puts on audio whenever it detects voices.
- It automatically transitions and cuts.
Basically, VideoShow Video Editor has the following functions:
- It enables up to 75 photos and video clips to be added from device gallery, Google photos, GoPro Plus, Dropbox, etc.
- It makes it possible for videos to work together with motion photos.
- It has data that can be acquired from GoPro.
- It allows videos to be assessed in order to select the best or greatest moments.
- It has a feature that allows faces and colors to be detected in order to frame each photo perfectly, and adjust layout or interest point manually.
HitPaw Toolkit, InShot, iMovie, VideoShop, VideoShow, and Quik video editors are third-party apps that are the best apps to edit TikTok videos. The world is likely going to continue seeing more third-party apps and their tools being employed for TikTok video editing. Which of the Third-party apps listed in this article are the best apps to edit TikTok? It depends on what you want to use any of the apps for. On the other hand, we recommend you to download VideoPad (Windows version), and use it to edit TikTok because it has amazing features described in this article.
FAQS on TikTok Editing Apps:
What is the best editing app for TikTok?
If you viewed this article, you would have noticed that you can use any of the third-party apps mentioned, such as VideoPad, InShot, iMovie, VideoShop, VideoShow, and Quik video editors; these are the six editing apps we recommend for viewing and assessing. However, we recommend viewers to download VideoPad (Mac and Windows version) in order to use it and edit TikTok.
How do you trim a TikTok?
Use the following steps.
- After you record a video in TikTok, tap the red checkmark icon.
- Tap "Adjust clips" near the top right corner of your screen.
- On the bar that appears at the bottom of your screen, use the red sliders to change the starting and ending times of your video.
- Tap "Save" at the top right corner.
- Tap "Next” and select "Post" or "Drafts".
How do I increase the quality of my TikTok video?
Use the following steps:
- Think about an original idea; it can make your video go viral.
- Choose good lighting by filming outdoors, or use lights when filming indoors.
- Steady your hand, and sharpen your eyes.
- Select a popular song you admire.
- Attach a filter to your video to give it good mood and color(s).
- Add transitions to your video.
- Attach an eye-catching thumbnail.
- Use hashtags—a popular one like “#foryou”.
- Practice: practice makes quality perfect.